'test-bugzilla-files.py' issues

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 08:43:04 PDT 2014

On 04/15/2014 05:29 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
>> that you need to run as "/usr/local/src/libreoffice/instdir/program/python dev-tools/test-bugzilla-files/test-bugzilla-files.py ..."
>>
> Hrm. I must be doing something wrong with the build then, because i
> dont have a '/usr/local/src/libreoffice/instdir/program/python'

Do you have --enable-python or --disable-python in your autogen.input?

For PyUNO to work, certain settings must be present in the Python
process.  LO's bundled python executable takes care to make those
settings, while a stock one won't (or might make the wrong settings for
a distro's LO instance).

Stephan