Survey on FOSS developers' political participation

Nikolai Gad nigw at itu.dk
Tue Apr 15 15:50:51 PDT 2014

Hi LibreOffice Developers

I would be very happy if you could find 10 minutes to fill out this survey:
http://www.itu.dk/people/nigw/limesurvey/index.php/749426/lang/da/newtest/Y?749426X2X428=LibreOffice

It is the main part of my master thesis which I am writing at the IT
University of Copenhagen, so I would very much appreciate your help.

I apologize if this mail does not follow the guidelines for use of this
list, but I was advised by developers that this would be the best place to
reach the developers of LibreOffice.

Kind regards and thank you for all your work on this great software,
Nikolai Gad