'test-bugzilla-files.py' dependencies

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 00:30:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks for those url's.

I downloaded the sources 'officeotron-source-0.7.0.zip' and
'odftoolkit-0.6-incubating-src.zip', but am a bit unsure about how to
compile and run the programs.

I unzipped both files.

For officeotron, I can run 'ant' in the top level source directory,
which gets me './dist/officeotron-0.7.0.jar'. Can I simply copy that
to another directory, like for example '/home/buildslave/source/bin/',
and then proceed to run it from there with 'java -jar foo.jar' ?

For odftoolkit, I can run 'mvn install' in the top level source
directory, which gets me
'./odfdom/target/odfdom-java-0.8.9-incubating.jar'. Same question:
just copy the jar to another directory and run it with java -jar
foo.jar ?

Thanks,

Regards,

John Smith