'test-bugzilla-files.py' dependencies

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 01:14:03 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 16, 2014 9:35 AM, "John Smith" <lbalbalba at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:30 AM, John Smith <lbalbalba at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > For odftoolkit, I can run 'mvn install' in the top level source
>> > directory, which gets me
>> > './odfdom/target/odfdom-java-0.8.9-incubating.jar'. Same question:
>> > just copy the jar to another directory and run it with java -jar
>> > foo.jar ?
>> >
>> Oops, I mean
>> './validator/target/odfvalidator-1.1.6-incubating-jar-with-dependencies.jar',
>> of course.
>
> That is the correct one. Just rename it for the script. For officeotron you
> can't use the war file. There is a build option to build the command line
> version. Please check The build script.

Thanks. I assume you mean the build.xml file ? Ive looked through
that, but managed to find nothing that's obviously supposed to be a
build option. Anyway, after 'ant' in the top level source dir I get
both 'dist/officeotron-0.7.0.war' and 'dist/officeotron-0.7.0.jar'. I
assume I can just copy the jar file and leave the war alone ?