fdo#62957.. Patch review..

Sujay m sujaym.sujaym at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:22:19 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have submitted my updated patch for fdo#62957.. I had used a global
public variable :P and i was suppose to change that.. Since i am new to the
community with very less knowledge of the api ( though have learnt a lot
after solving two easy hacks ) it was really hard for me to try and fit
that variable to some relevant class..

Currently my patch is under review, and i would be happy if others review
it too.. I would like to work more on Impress, so all guidance in this
regard is also really welcomed.. Perhaps you could suggest me a bug to work
on..
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/8946/4/

I also have an idea regarding Impress and Impress Remote that i would like
to work on and would love to discuss it.. :)

Thank you.