Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 08:52:26 PDT 2014

On 18/04/14 11:29, tuan vu dao wrote:
> How I know file loading finished when I open? I am using
> loadComponentFromURL load find, i'm searching event return when loading
> finished but i don'n know. How to I get event return? Can you help me?

you can register an event listener to receive various different events
on a document; for loading there is the "OnLoad" event, you have to
register at the GlobalEventBroadcaster to receive it (since when it is
sent you do not have a reference to the document itself yet).

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events