[RFC} running a formatter over the Java code

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Tue Aug 5 01:26:23 PDT 2014

Hi

<Dons flame-proof suit>

Would there be any objections to my running a formatter over the existing Java LO code (with the exception of the newer
Android stuff) ?

Because at the moment
- it has very little consistency
- and it appears that at some point in time a tabs-to-spaces conversion was done, but not all the files followed the
same tab-size convention, so some of the formatting is now REALLY out.

I am suggesting using the standard Oracle Java code formatting conventions
   http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconventions-150003.pdf
which largely match the bulk of the existing style.

Regards, Noel Grandin