[RFC} running a formatter over the Java code

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 11:24:50 PDT 2014

Hi Noel,

On Tuesday, 2014-08-05 10:26:23 +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:

> Would there be any objections to my running a formatter over the existing
> Java LO code (with the exception of the newer Android stuff) ?

No objections from me if the reformatting is restricted to the Java
sources.

> I am suggesting using the standard Oracle Java code formatting conventions

For the mental health of a few members here please name it Sun Java Code
Conventions should you mention it anywhere ;-)

  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack