v4.3.0.4 not working on SSE1 CPUs anymore

Maniaxx tripleshiftone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:36:56 PDT 2014

On 08.08.2014 at 22:25 wrote Robinson Tryon:
> Maniaxx -- Did this problem start with LO 4.3? (I believe that we
> switched to Visual Studio 2012 by LO 4.0 or 4.1)
Yes, i'm running 4.2.6.2 at the moment.

I just ask for it if its really no big deal like setting a compiler flag
or something. I probably can live with v4.2.x for some time.

The AthlonXPs were indeed a very successful (if not the most successful)
series of AMD CPUs and they are still powerful enough to run most
applications on Windows7.

If its too much hassle just forget about it. I don't want to slow anyone
down.