2 Years' Assured NET Yields on Sheffield Student Property Investment

Knight Knox introductions at niche.me.uk
Mon Aug 18 10:54:13 PDT 2014

Knight Knox International, Market Leaders in Worldwide Property Investment

Sovereign House, Sheffield

Assured NET rental returns of £5107 - £6390
Boutique studio apartments
Fully furnished
Fully managed by proven management company
High rental demand in local area
Great central location

Get details here >> http://investables.net

Sovereign House is located in the centre of Sheffield within walking distance of both The University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam.

The central location caters to all students who want to live in the heart of this thriving city, as it is minutes away from shops, restaurants and bars.

Each studio apartment comes complete with en-suite and is furnished to the highest of standards. Students will also have access to a range of communal facilities including a TV/cinema room, gymnasium, entertainment lounge, laundry, bike storage and communal lounge.

Sovereign House, Sheffield

A market leader in the UK buy-to-let sector, we have launched 40+ developments onto the UK market, totalling more than 3,700 units at a value in excess of £230million.

By forging close relationships with a select number of developers, we work in partnership with them on their projects and, as such, are able to provide our investors exclusive access to prime developments across the country.

Grab your details here >> http://investables.net

Knight Knox International provide the information contained within this email as a general guide. This information does not constitute an offer or a contract and we (or anyone in our company) do not imply, make or give any representation, guarantee or warranty whatsoever relating to the terms contained within. Any intending investor must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any of the statements, plans or images contained within. Images are for representational purposes only. The content contained within is correct adhering to the previous statement at the time of publishing.

** if you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY & SEND, or click here >> [Unsubscribe_url]. Thanks!