Crash test update

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:01:51 PDT 2014

Hey,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-08-15 at 23:44 +0000, crashtest.libreoffice at gmail.com
> wrote:
>> New crashtest update available at dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/212f745c29c7399fa0d62a53d3836dc1e829e953
>
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/212f745c29c7399fa0d62a53d3836dc1e829e953/odb/crashlog.txt
> says
> Crash:/srv/crashtestdata/files/odb/ooo53788-1.odb through disposed
> Crash:/srv/crashtestdata/files/odb/ooo81518-1.odb through disposed
>
> How exactly is libreoffice invoked on these, and how is the build
> configured because they don't crash for me on load, but both do display
> a migration dialog so presumably the problem is in some headless more
> code path but soffice --headless --convert-to pdf ooo53788-1.odb doesn't
> fail either.

So they use headles and invisible but at least the invisible stuff has
never really caused any problems. Normally if you can't reproduce the
problem locally with --headless it is either a false positive or
related to pyuno calling the loadComponentFromURL directly. In both
cases just send me such documents and I'll check on the server if I
can create a backtrace.

Regards,
Markus