Manchester Buy-to-Let 1 & 2-Bed Apartments | Prices from just 97,500

Knight Knox introductions at niche.me.uk
Wed Aug 27 08:38:25 PDT 2014

Knight Knox International, Market Leaders in Worldwide Property Investment

Salford Quays Phase 3, Manchester

✔ Planning permission granted

✔ Great location at MediaCityUK

✔ Just 10 minutes to Manchester City Centre

✔ 6% NET assured yield for year 1

✔ Proven management and letting company in place

Register you interest here >> http://www.sksmedialondon.co.uk/kk2

Following on from the fantastic success of Phases 1 & 2, we are delighted to announce the launch of X1 Salford Quays Phase 3 – our latest residential development in the vibrant Greater Manchester suburb of Salford Quays.

We have 60 x one and two bedroom apartments available, offering an assured NET yield of 6% for the first year and the option of parking on selected units.

Phase 2 sold out within 1 month of launch and, with planning permission already in place, we anticipate demand will be equally as high for this third phase.

Salford Quays Phase 3, Manchester

A market leader in the UK buy-to-let sector, we have launched 40+ developments onto the UK market, totalling more than 3,700 units at a value in excess of £230million.

By forging close relationships with a select number of developers, we work in partnership with them on their projects and, as such, are able to provide our investors exclusive access to prime developments across the country.

Register you interest here >> http://www.sksmedialondon.co.uk/kk2

Knight Knox International provide the information contained within this email as a general guide. This information does not constitute an offer or a contract and we (or anyone in our company) do not imply, make or give any
representation, guarantee or warranty whatsoever relating to the terms contained within. Any intending investor must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of any of the statements, plans or images contained within. Images are for
representational purposes only. The content contained within is correct adhering to the previous statement at the time of publishing.

** if you feel you have received this email in error, please simply hit REPLY & SEND. Thanks!