Remaining dialogs ( was: Re: About the location of the Help <forbidden word> in dialogs)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Aug 30 05:11:02 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-08-29 at 11:17 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Has to be something else exciting.
>
> If attachments are accepted, here is a printscreen of the dialog.

Grr, blast it. I thought we only have 9 "FloatingWindows", turns out we
have 20 additional "DockingWindows" as well. So all Dialogs and TabPages
are converted, but we have 29 special toplevel windows to take care of.

Next week I'm planning to factor out the dialog layout and builder logic
one step higher to SystemWindow which Dialog inherits from, and which
FloatingWindow inherits from as well. So I'll handle FloatingWindows
next and think about DockingWindows after that.

C.