imgcell not working on Master

Tamas Zolnai tamas.zolnai at collabora.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 15:19:29 PST 2014

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 13:01 GMT, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 12/02/2014 04:35 AM, TANAKA Hidemune wrote:
> > For the following extensions, I suffer from the problem of LibreOffice Calc.
> >
> > http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/imgcell-1
> >
> > I am studying the bibisect.
> > I got the following results.
> >
> > http://tanaka-cs.co.jp/image/44alpha1.png
> > http://tanaka-cs.co.jp/image/44alpha2.png
> > http://tanaka-cs.co.jp/image/45alpha0.png
>
> ...so looks like the extension's Basic code
>
>    oRectangleShape.GraphicURL = ConvertToUrl(FileName)
>    oDrawPage.add(oRectangleShape)
>
> recently started to no longer do what it is supposed to do.  As a blind
> guess, "git log -GGraphicURL" shows a bunch of recent commits by Zolnai
> Tamás?

Yep, one of my commits broke handling of linked graphics.
I pushed fix for that both to master:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=02b17c1bbdd19a978b9de646c0dacdad179c60de
and 4-4 branch:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-4&id=c4d57fc6b274c9155660514e478d6adc159aaaf2

Thanks for the tip, Stephan.

TANAKA Hidemune: Just a note about that this imgcell does not seems to embed images into the document, but insert them as graphic
links which maybe not the expected behavior here. (?)

Best Regards,
Tamás