changing default frame setting in image auto-caption

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:39:40 PST 2014

Hi,

Before I file a bug or enhancement report, I wish someone who are more
knowledgeable with the functionality of auto-caption for image to take a
look at my question in ask.libreoffice.org

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/43132/customizing-caption-frame-setting/?answer=43151#post-id-43151

The baseline information is:
1. I'm using auto-caption for image
2. I want to create a customized frame style for the auto-caption for image
3. I want the style to be automatically applied when I insert new image

The problem is, when I configure the auto-caption for image, there are no
option to specify which frame style I want to use. Thus, when I insert a
new image, a default frame style will be used. Even if I already customised
"Frame" style, eg. changing the border to dotted, the frame created with
new image will be without border, eg. plain default frame.

If I select the frame after it was added, and applied the "Frame" style,
yes the style will be applied, and any changes to "Frame" style will be
applied as well.

But, initially the frame is not in anyway associated with the "Frame" style.

Appreciate feedback.

Thanks.

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan