AW: Patch of the LibreOfficeKit

Wed Dec 10 04:15:01 PST 2014

Hi Stephan,

thanks for that fix, that is solution 4.

But that don't work with "bool Application::IsHeadlessModeRequested()" but I think that not needed for the LibreOfficeKit.

My solution 3 I have tested and it is not so good solution, but I have set the Headless mode anyway, but the Writer-Application appears.

Do you know what the problem is?

Juergen