changing default frame setting in image auto-caption

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:22:47 PST 2014

Hi Miklos,

Sadly, I'm just a system admin without any knowledge in C or C++ :(

But, hopefully someone would be inspired to improve the functionality :)

If this is default as it is right now, I will open a ticket for enhancement
request.

Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at collabora.co.uk>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 03:39:40AM +0800, Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan <
> sharuzzaman at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The problem is, when I configure the auto-caption for image, there are no
> > option to specify which frame style I want to use. Thus, when I insert a
> > new image, a default frame style will be used. Even if I already
> customised
> > "Frame" style, eg. changing the border to dotted, the frame created with
> > new image will be without border, eg. plain default frame.
>
> Yes, applying the "Frame" style to such new frames sounds like a
> reasonable improvement.
>
> Feel free to ask here on this list for code pointers if you're
> interested in hacking on that yourself. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Miklos

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan