Scheduling lcov code coverage script

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:51:46 PST 2014

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Maarten Hoes <hoes.maarten at gmail.com> wrote:

> If still interested (and my tests completes as expected), I could submit the
> contents of my .tb directory somewhere, but im not too sure if that's still
> needed or relevant anymore with your current modifications/version of the
> script:

I'm not using tb. I did the modification to be able to run the lcov
script stand alone triggerred by jenkins.
But that is a special case... making this available under tb is still
a valuable thing to make it easier for people running such tb-box to
include code coverage in the mix.

Let me emphasis: I made some modification/extenstion to fit better my
use case.. that does not imply that the model you used was wrong or
needed change
letting people do the different step independently is a flexibility
that is a feature not a bug :-)

Norbert