Website Design At Low Cost

Sofia Lewis seo.freeauditpp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 08:05:58 PST 2014

Dear fridrich.blogspot.com owner,

I hope you are doing well

We are a trusted web design and development agency offering creative and
innovative web design & development services. We have experienced designers
and developers focused entirely on design and development services. We have
the skills and expertise to help structure and mould your ideas into
designs and functionalities.

*Types of Services:*

*1.      PSD Conversion*

          1.) HTML/HTML5 Conversion

          2.) Wordpress Conversion

          3.) Joomla Conversion

          4.) E-Commerce Conversion

          5.) Magento Conversion

*2.      Responsive Website Design*

*3.      CMS Website Design*

1.) WordPress Theme Design & Customization

2.) Custom themes, Plugins & Widget Development

3.) WordPress CMS Configuration, Development, Customization

4.) WORDPRESS Installation & Maintenance

5.) WORDPRESS Ecommerce Websites

              6.) Custom Templates, Modules, Plugins Design & Development

*4.      Webshop and **Ecommerce Website*

    1.) Magento Templates Design & Customizations

    2.) WORDPRESS Ecommerce Websites

We can serve any of your requirements with complete dedication

Our web designing and development services echo the values and ethos of
your business. We are an approachable, high performing web development
company with a passion for making websites work for business.

Thanks

*David*