Building LO fails with autogen

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Sat Dec 27 11:49:51 PST 2014

It's the exact same document in both cases, and the conversion is
auto-piloted using Python and UNO.  In fact, it's the exact same
scenario on both hosts:

  - run LO headless,
  - open Python interpreter and use UNO to connect to LO,
  - iterate over all paragraphs.

Everything (LO, Python, ...) runs local on the host, yet there are these
huge performance differences: 3 sec on Mac, ~3 min on Linux.

I have posted a question but there's no response:

  http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/9850

Cheers,
Jens

--