remove_if for nothing in dbdata.cxx (sc module)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 28 08:08:57 PST 2014

Hello,

I noticed this part:
    889 void ScDBCollection::DeleteOnTab( SCTAB nTab )
    890 {
    908     remove_if(maAnonDBs.begin(), maAnonDBs.end(), func);
    909 }

"remove_if" is useless since there's no erase.
I thought about adding an "erase" by taking example of this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erase-remove_idiom
but AnonDBs doesn't have an ad hoc erase method (like NamedDBs, but this one
has a "simple" erase method), see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/inc/dbdata.hxx#152

Should we remove this line? Should we add an ad hoc "erase" method to
implement erase-remove idiom in NamedDBs + AnonDBs?

Any thoughts?

Julien