Severe performance degradation on Linux

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Tue Dec 30 05:14:10 PST 2014

I'd love to, however, I can't even build the thing.  See my other thread
on autogen.sh failing.  Also, I figure that somebody who works on LO
might know what's going on, and I hoped that I don't have to spend days
trying to dig around something that might be obvious to the devs.

Are there prebuild drops that contain dbg and prof information already
which I can work with?

Jens

--
Jens Tröger