GoogleAds API usage ?

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 05:15:01 PST 2014

Le 07/02/2014 13:38, Eike Rathke a écrit :

Hi Eike,

> AFAIK that's a mozilla/firefox message, I presume you started your
> firefox from the same console.

No I didn't.

However, thanks to your suggestion, I'm wondering whether if a URL
browser connection is launched from within the built-in help, e.g. via a
link to an outside resource (e.g. the MS Access support which is hosted
on the AOO page), then that connection, which opens in Firefox, displays
its messages on the same console session as the one from which I start
LO-dev.

Alex