Autogen options page!

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Thu Feb 13 23:30:58 CET 2014

Le Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:04:00 +0100, Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi
<aalharthi at kacst.edu.sa> a écrit:

> Hi,
>
> The link for autogen options description page is linked to #Autogen? I
> couldn't find the related page on the wiki?
>
> Can anyone fix this?

I didn't find the previous page. I think it was removed. It came from old
build system and options are quickly changing.

Best way is to go into your libreoffice repo, and run a  ./configure --help
As the format is quite consistent, you may build a quick parser to format
that in any readable form you prefer.

(Well, I may be wrong)

Kind regards

Mat M