About the GSOC idea in WIKI ( LibreOffice appliances )..

Sujay m sujaym.sujaym at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:59:17 CET 2014

Hello Cedric,
Yes, i ve joined the irc and started working on my first hack..
Well, with the help of the page on debugging on the WIKI, i kind of got
hang of the art.. Though havnt completed my hack, i m sure i ll be able to..
Well, i ll try to find another idea to work on, that suits my skills if
thats the case, but will always get help here or on the irc right, so I'll
not give up on that too.
Thanks