[comment] Remove vcl/settings.hxx from vcl/svapp.hxx and vcl/outdev.hx...

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 11:37:08 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-17 at 18:12 +0000, Tobias Lippert (via Code Review)
wrote:
> Hello Caolan, I have sent an email to the dev list a week ago. I got an
> reply which says the email is currently being reviewed by the
> moderators. How long does it usually take to review the mails?

This is a real nuisance. Typically the list does not require
subscription, so the spam filter must be basically over enthusiastic in
catching things and holding them for moderation :-( Can you try again,
and add me on CC so that I'll definitely get at least one of the copies.

C.