Some information about LibO on actual hardware

Keith Curtis keithcu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:58:19 CET 2014

I have the same hardware, but running Linux. There are a number of fixes in
the master branch, and hope to get them into 4.2.1. It should just work on
8.1, but I am very curious to find out find out what happens as no one yet
has tried. You are the first person with a Windows HiDPI machine around, so
I hope you can try out another pre-release of 4.2.1 and give feedback? I
checked and Cebit is March 10th so that gives time to have something better
to show.

As for the hang, I saw it on Linux when trying to widen the sidebar past its
maximum width when the window had already been set wider than it should by
another part of the code which didn't respect the max value. I increased the
maximum width allowed for the Sidebar which should make the problem usually
go away ;-) You might be seeing another problem of course, your testing
would be helpful.

-Keith