Would like some help building Android APK that includes the native (jni) library...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Feb 21 05:35:02 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 15:32 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> All I know is that when I build for Android, I do get .apk files in
> android/experimental/LibreOffice4Android/bin/LibreOffice4Android-debug.apk
> and android/experimental/desktop/bin/LibreOfficeExperimentalDesktop-debug.apk

	I guess the tinderboxen also have a big .so in their packages:

http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting/current/

	Otherwise they wouldn't be 50Mb small etc. ;-)

	Keith - some more compile-errors / log output would be most helpful.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot