Would like some help building Android APK that includes the native (jni) library...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Feb 21 12:46:00 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-02-21 at 21:40 +0200, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > 2. switch to the project directory and do ./autogen.sh.
>
> OK, so you didn't give any options on the ./autogen.sh command line at
> all (and had no autogen.input file that would have contained
> corresponding options)? Then you have built LibreOffice for your build
> platform, apparently Linux, and not for Android. Please read
> README.Android.

	Or you might want to adapt and use my autogen.input for the x86 /
Android version. X86 runs rather fast in the emulator - which is good
for native development ]. Drop the file in the core/ checkout - and then
just run autogen.sh - and these will be used as the configure parameters
=) Failing that, tweak it for ARM as per the README.Android, or is it
README.cross - one or the other.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--