Fix for a crash test?

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 22 07:05:39 PST 2014

Hello,

On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated yesterday, I reproduced the
crash fdo51430-1.doc.
The bt shows a failing assert because of the line 2423 of this block:
   2415         else
   2416         {
   2417             //What I do here, is that I examine the attributes, and
if
   2418             //I find out, that it's CJK/CTL, then I set the
paragraph space
   2419             //to the value set in
HTML_CJK_PARSPACE/HTML_CTL_PARSPACE.
   2420
   2421             sal_Bool bIsCJK = false;
   2422             sal_Bool bIsCTL = false;
   2423             SwpHints& rHints = pTxtNode->GetSwpHints(); //// HERE
   2424             sal_uInt16 nWhich;
   2425             SwTxtAttr *pHt;

(see
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/source/filter/html/swhtml.cxx#2415)

If I check pTxtNode->HasHints()  on SwHTMLParser::AddParSpace in
sw/source/filter/html/swhtml.cxx, no crash. But as often, I wonder if it's
the good fix or if I just hide a bug

Any idea?

Julien