GSOC Idea; Pivot Chart

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Feb 24 01:34:19 PST 2014

Hi Olivier,

On Sat, 2014-02-22 at 15:40 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Unfortunately I can't mentor this.

	One of the problems we have with the GSOC page at the moment is
mentoring bandwidth: there are many too many good ideas, and not enough
people to sign up to help hand-hold students there.

> I'd like to add to the GSOC page the subject of pivot charts, charts
> draw from a pivot table.

	So - I'd suggest adding this instead to the somewhat un-sorted list of
ideas here:

	https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/GenialIdeas

	That might be suitable for college students etc. in general.

	Also help removing duplicates from the GSOC page in that page much
appreciated.

	Also - reading through the GSOC ideas page:

	https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas

	And signing up as a co-mentor on single-mentor tasks, much appreciated
too.

	ATB,

		Michael.

--