FOSDEM

Italo Vignoli italo at italovignoli.com
Sun Jan 5 03:21:14 PST 2014

In 2014, FOSDEM will provide audio/video recording for all devrooms.
Organizers, though, need some help in each devroom to attend/check the
equipment. I will act as the main contact point, but I need some help
during the day for the task.

If you are going to attend FOSDEM and to be present for most of the time
in the Open Document Editors devroom (our devroom!) on Saturday 1
February, please volunteer for helping me with audio/video recording,
otherwise our devroom talks won't be recorded and made available online
(as one person is not enough).

No previous experience with audio/video is necessary. I will take a
short training during FOSDEM opening session, and I will need a backup
for just a few hours.

Please reply to this message if you think that you can help me.

Thanks, Italo

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip 5316436 at messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - hangout italo.vignoli at gmail.com