New Feedback Page

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:36:01 PST 2014

Hi All,

Robinson and Christian did some great work here. We have our new
feedback page live and linked. If you go to Send Feedback from within
LibreOffice you will see the new page with nifty options and clean "get
involved" links.

Thanks to Robinson and Christian for getting this done :)

I'm not sure if we want this to be translated or not since we want all
bug reports filed in English and the BSA (previously linked from send
feedback) was exclusively English until very recently.

Sophie, thoughts here?

Best,
Joel