[HELP] Pop-Up Window to be generated for fdo#55846

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:56:42 PST 2014

Hey!

If some of you know I had been developing over the LO Codebase but was then
away due to some reason.As I had not shown activity over fdo#55846 , one
reason being that the idea about the whole bug to be solved had changed.

As Michael just pointed out that Faisal's link :

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/svx/source/tbxctrls/tbunocontroller.cxx#361

The code pointer surely sounds convincing for a pop-up at the click of a
particular option.
The main doubt that is up in my mind is :

Can Someone please provide me a codepointer *to the file(.cxx)* where I can
actually call/add the click() and ItemWindow() functions and make the
needed changes so as to produce the desired results.

Should I do it in the vcl/source/window/toolbox.cxx or
vcl/source/window/toolbox2.cxx
?

Any help and guidance would surely be appreciated.

Regards,
Janit