New Feedback Page

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:36:41 PST 2014

On 01/09/2014 09:49 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> Well just a heads up: there will be a redesigned feedback page in the
> upcoming website and it will draw on the existing one :-)

lol dangit - go figure I'd give the green light a bit too early ;) Still
I think it's good for 4.2 release that we'll have this updated page.
Then when it changes, well, people will be equally pleased I'm sure.
Been a somewhat common suggestion that we either (a) rename submit
feedback to report a bug or (b) offer a landing page with more options.
So we've accomplished b, even if there will be some changes to
layout/look of it.

Thanks for the heads up!

All the best,
Joel