Building LibreOffice on Windows

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:54:40 PST 2014

Hi Alfreen, *,

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Afreen Bano <banoafreen786 at gmail.com> wrote:

> After runnning the command "/opt/lo/bin/make" I got the below error:
>
> "make[1]:INTERNAL: Exiting with 1jobserver token available should be 2!
> make:***[build] Error2"
> [...]
> Please  anyone tell me what should I do to build Libreoffice successfully on
> windows.

Those two messages are unrelated.
That make looses jobserver tokens happens sometimes on windows, but
can be safely ignored - other than not using the desired amount of
parallel instances, there is no other problem.

The other line is from a error that very likely is printed way up in
the log. Scroll up and look for the actual error, or just run make
again to see where the error is.

ciao
Christian