data streams in 4.2

Neeraj Rai rneeraj.rai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:08:21 PST 2014

Hi Kohei,

Is it possible to provide a sample usage for that screen ? Or is it too
early to ask.
Also, can you please point me to portion of code that takes the data and
puts it into spreadsheet? I am aware that it could look very different in
final release.

this time last year, I had built a test extension to feed data from my
process into scalc with help from you and other team members. I am hoping
to extend that using latest api or reuse the code.
willing to wait if it takes time but would like to start watching the code
progress to get ideas.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice-dev-questions-about-calc-extension-tt4028060.html#a4028270

thanks
Neeraj

--
=====
Intuition - is the inability to figure out the facts on which we based the