Grouping UI elements

Tamas Zolnai tamas.zolnai at collabora.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 13:36:32 PST 2014

Hi Stuart,

    I think the problem is not with the used container (GtkBox or GtkGrid), but there is no a simple way to specify border to a container widget or to a custom PushButton and so people who implemented that two buttons were forced to use workarounds (GtkBox in GtkBox) to add the desired white, thin border (actually that is a white background which is partially covered with the inner GtkBox's green background).
    On the sidebar I don't find any similar custom pushbutton so I don't think it helps.

Regards,
Tamás