New Developer

Manohar Kh khmanohar3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 05:02:09 PST 2014

I tried doing the above step mentioned but it is still not working for me...

manohar at crazyHorse:~/Development$ git clone
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/p/core.git
Cloning into 'core'...
error: server certificate verification failed. CAfile:
/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none while accessing
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/p/core.git/info/refs
fatal: HTTP request failed