Error doing make kdevelop-ide-integration in Windows + Cygwin.

Anderson Roberto andersonn.roberto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:24:12 PST 2014

Thanks for the fast reply Michael!

You're right, I didn't pay attention to this.
But after run: /opt/lo/bin/make kdevelop-ide-integration I got this error:

To build, issue:
/opt/lo/bin/make

For details, run:
/opt/lo/bin/make help

* WARNING : If a build created with VS 2012 should run on Windows XP,
* WARNING : use --with-windows-sdk=7.1A (requires VS 2012 Update 1 or newer)
cd G:/sources/libo-core && (make cmd="make -npf Makefile.gbuild all" cmd ||
true) | G:/sources/libo-core/bin/gbuild-to-ide --ide kdevelop
Makefile:29: *** target pattern contains no '%'.  Stop.

The complete run output can be viewed here <http://pastebin.com/2KUPWuD1>.

Anderson Roberto de Oliveira
Skype: andersonn_roberto
LinkedIn: http://br.linkedin.com/in/andersonroberto/