[fdo#72989] [Need Hints] How to locate codes executed at the click of a menu item in Calc

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 04:27:17 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 15:35 +0800, Daniel Dong wrote:
> Hello! I'm doing my first easyhack fdo#72989. I am puzzled how to find
> the codes executed when a menu item is clicked in Calc. Any hints?

So this one wasn't so easy actually. But FWIW when those dialogs are
opened calc goes into readonly mode so the problem is that the color
buttons aren't getting disabled in that mode. Turns out they weren't
reacting in their ::StateChanged methods to the disable signal (and were
using the wrong id anyway for the button to enable/disable)

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=3b0cf674925dd8fd0f34c5a810afc470ce5b4a0f

C.