[libreoffice-l10n] space between values and units in spinners, fdo#71688

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 05:16:08 PST 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-21 at 21:19 +0100, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

> for Slovenian I already asked to include space in front of "%" and it
> was done. I also changed all translated strings accordingly. It was
> done for 4.2 or even before, can't remember. Hopefully those settings
> for Slovenian were inherited by 4.3.

The translations of "%" of vcl/LANG/source/src.po are now no longer used
in favor of the icu-based percent formatter. I checked the CLDR list[1]
and sl is not listed there as using a space, so I suggest you submit the
correct pattern to CLDR for sl at
http://cldr.unicode.org/index/bug-reports

In the mean time I have now added sl to the list of special cases (along
with es) that CLDR has currently the wrong data about and force a space
in there, so 4.3 should now again retain the space for sl

C.

[1]
http://www.unicode.org/cldr/charts/24/by_type/numbers.number_formatting_patterns.html