IA2 crashes way to easily in LibreOffice 4.2.0 RC3

Niklas Johansson sleeping.pillow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 00:32:21 PST 2014

Hi

I know that it is probably to late to be raising this, but is anybody
looking into the issue raised by Stuart after the release of RC2[1]?
Since the iAccessible2 integration is one of the features that will
receive some focus, at least from those in need of it, it does not feel
good to release LibreOffice in it's current state.

It is a experimental feature but pressing Enter or backspace in Writer
should not make Writer crash even if it is an experimental feature.

Since the crasher does not appear in the daily builds towards
LibreOffice 4.2.1, I will at least ask if anyone has any hunch what
might have been fixed there but hasn't been back-ported.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/A-stack-trace-for-BZ-bug-73464-4-2-0-2-RC2-QA-Blocker-crash-when-IA2-bridge-is-active-and-ENTER-key-d-td4091751.html

--
Regards,
Niklas Johansson