A question about extension and sidebar

ludovic SMADJA ludovic at castor-et-herlie.fr
Mon Jan 27 06:11:39 PST 2014

Hi every one,

I've developped a extension, in order to connect LO (or OO) to our
intranet product. The application is working fine but a feature is missing.

We want to open the extension sidebar when a document present in
intranet is loaded, instead of clicking on the panel.

I can detect that the loaded document is present in intranet but I don't
know how to open a sidebar panel via API.

Is there any way to do that ? is a dispatch command to open a sideba panel ?

Regards,

--

Ludovic SMADJA
R&D engineer - build process and development