Removing OpenOffice.org legacy format types from Save As

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at collabora.com
Mon Jan 27 20:06:24 PST 2014

Hi there,

While reviewing

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/7489

I noticed this thread

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2013-November/057337.html

which is referenced from the gerrit page.  The patch overall looks fine
to me, but my concern is more on the discussion that we had regarding
this change.

I followed it top to bottom, and while I sense that people generally
lean toward removing the legacy formats from the export, there are some
who voiced concerns, and the thread sort of ended inconclusively (to
me).

Now, I personally don't mind seeing them gone, and, if removing them is
problematic we can easily revive them later (though I personally doubt
anyone would miss them).  Anyone passionately object to merging this
patch?

Kohei