[GSOC] Personas - Weekly Report #7

Rachit Gupta rachitgupta1792 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 09:04:07 PDT 2014

Hello all,

This week, I achieved the following things:

+ Fixed a bug regarding Persona registry.
+ Changed the installation of Personas through extensions process. All the
installed personas are listed in a TreeView, and the selected persona is
previewed in a button and applied when user clicks OK.
+ The registry entries are cleared in case the installed extension is
removed.

My mentor, Kendy is not available for this week. So, I'll be working on a
few UI related tasks for the first part of the week, and focus on the tasks
given by my co-mentor, quikee, for the remainder of the week

--
Regards,
Rachit Gupta