Changes in SvgSvgNode::getSvgStyleAttributes()

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Mon Jul 14 11:15:48 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I see some changes in fdo#78554 which I do not understand. In AOO the
method SvgSvgNode::getSvgStyleAttributes() is a simple getter for the
member maSvgStyleAttributes.

First was a change in commit 1d89cd08ab3566375e30b17f1b17bc240ca907a4.
But the commit message does not mention, what problem this change
solves. I see no bug report and no test document.

The following changes try to solve a problem which seems to be
introduced with the above mentioned commit.

I ask, because AOO has no problems with the file attached to fdo#78554.
The text is there when opening via File > Open and same when insert via
Insert > Picture.

Kind regards
Regina