Minutes of ESC call: 2014-07-25

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at collabora.com
Fri Jul 25 04:25:05 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-07-25 at 12:24 +0200, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> * Crashtest update (Markus)
>     + is the performance data available somewhere? (Bjoern)
>         + when Matus is back, we'll have an update (Markus)
>         + mergelibs feature was a problem probably (Cloph)

Performance VM is independent of the crashtest VM although running on the same HW I think.
Anyhow, it's just a tinderbox (Linux-x86_64_32-callgrind) running loperf from buildbot repo.
Finally, it should also send e-mails when the build fails.
Maybe it's the only tinderbox using --enable-mergelibs which sometimes does not work.

Uploaded data:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/callgrind_report/

Best,
Matus