[GSOC] Tiled Rendering, ahunt, Weekly Report 10 / WK30

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Mon Jul 28 09:29:53 PDT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

	Wow - some great work here =)

On Mon, 2014-07-28 at 10:23 +0200, Andrzej Hunt wrote:
> * Moved lok_init from shim.c into LibreOfficeKit.h
>    (i.e. killing the static library)
> ** https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/10584/

	Nice idea; a few comments in the gerrit commit =)

> Some screens of calc/impress with images visible are attached.

	Beautiful stuff =) how are the APIs for determining number of pages /
their page sizes; and toggling the various features there - sheet
numbers, speaker notes etc. ? =)

	Anyhow - encouraging progress ! would like to get more of this merged
into master; what are we blocking on there for calc eg. ?

	ATB,

		Michael.

--
 michael.meeks at collabora.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot