Sort and copy results

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Jun 5 22:50:37 PDT 2014

Hi Kohei,

> > Yes. I'm almost certain that some enterprise users actually use this
> > feature.

> I'd like to know they still exist though, rather than speculating that they still do.

I hate to disappoint you, but the company I work with does.

And I would think that LibreOffice would aim to comply fully with ODF, even if that aim is never 100% reachable.
(Making some features less prominent (as in hiding deep in the menu) because they are rarely used and have an awkward UI is fine for me.)

Winfried